Site Navigation

Customer Login

Need help logging in?

Public Noticespush pin

There are no Public Notices at this time.

Did You Know?

Brushing your teeth can use up to 2 gallons of water.

Other Lead Resources

Your family doctor or pediatrician can perform a blood test for lead and provide you with information about the health effects of lead.

State and local government agencies that can be contacted include:

Boston Public Health Commission

Boston Public Health Commission Lead Poisoning Prevention Informaionexternal link icon

Massachusetts Water Resources Authority

(617-242-5323 or link icon

For information about your community's water supply, and a list of local laboratories that have been certified by DEP for testing water quality.

Massachusetts Department of Public Health

(1-800-532-9571 or link icon

For information about the health effects of lead and how you can have your child's blood tested.

Environmental Protection Agency

(800-424-LEAD or link icon

For information about where lead is found and how to protect your family.

Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection

(617-292-5770 or link icon

Lead Safe Boston

(617-635-0190 or link icon

Technical and financial assistance with grants of up to $8,500 per unit to remove lead-based paint from your home.

For additional information about lead in drinking water.

Additional Resources